CECAM is a European organisation for the promotion of fundamental research on advanced computational methods and their application to frontier areas of science and technology (See their events link). CECAM started in 1969 and is more active than ever. Sweden’s participation and membership is now enabled by Vetenskapsrådet (the Swedish Research Council) .
Welcome to CECAM-Sweden
CECAM-Sweden is an initiative in computational science (e-Science) with the aim to:
- Connect Sweden to the European CECAM organisation.
- Entitle and encourage Swedish researchers and PhD students to participate in the rich high-quality program of free-of-charge workshops, courses and conferences arranged by the CECAM head-quarters in Lausanne and its nodes.
- Highlight the rich offer of events/conferences/courses that takes place in the Swedish e-science communities.
- Initiate certain CECAM-branded initiatives for (primarily) the Swedish e-science communities.
26 February 2020 – An introduction to UNIX/LINUX
This Lunarc training seminar provides a first introduction to the UNIX/LINUX environment. Read more here
8 – 10 June 2020: eSSENCE-EMMC Multiscale modelling meeting 2020
- Chemistry of complex materials: e-Nanochemistry & multiscale modelling
- Chemistry of complex materials: Designing a high-dimensional NN potential gives maximally resolved vibrational spectra
- Chemistry of complex materials: Tailoring energy materials for efficient Hydrogen Evolution Reaction